Of all household flooring services, carpet is the most difficult to keep clean without the aid of professional equipment. Clean carpet cannot be assumed by the lack of visible dirt or stains, as they can be buried deep in the fibers - out of the reach of most vacuums and household cleaners. In addition, many consumer carpet cleaning products, especially stain treatments, can damage or discolor carpet.
Carpet odor adds to the difficulty as most consumer products only mask it. Reliance’s solution addresses all of these concerns by offering the most effective deep hot water extraction cleaning method available. Hot water extraction is vastly superior to shampoo systems, which leave residue on the fibers making casing them to become magnets for dirt and stains.
Soiled and stained carpet fibers change the appearance of the carpet and cause it to lose its luster. Vacuuming your carpeting can aid in the removal of some dirt, dust, and debris, but eventually, professional carpet cleaning is needed to fully restore the appearance of your carpet.
Reliance Air Duct & Carpet Care provides quality carpet care by using only the safest and most effective products. We only use a true steam hot water extraction method for most carpet cleanings; however certain circumstances or delicate fibers may require other cleaning methods. The hot water extraction method does an excellent job in extracting soil and other contaminants from deep in the carpet pile. Drying times are greatly reduced due to this powerful extraction. Studies have shown that hot water extraction can remove as much as ninety-nine (99) percent of the contaminants found in some neglected carpets. Unusual stains/spots may require additional chemicals and / or steps (i.e. blood, urine, feces, water damage etc).
Our full Service carpet cleaning service is versatile enough to handle the toughest stains. We offer targeted treatments for the following:
- Pre-Spray – gently looses more severe dirt and stains from the carpet fibers
- Pet Stain & Odor Removal – unlike products that mask odor, our pet stain and odor treatments dissolve and remove the particles leaving carpet fresh and clean.
- Sanitizing & Disinfecting – some high traffic areas and specific stains may require sanitizing and disinfectant to achieve the best possible result. Your technician will be happy discuss the appropriate solution for your individual needs.
- Spot & Stain Removal – Paint, red wine and other difficult stains should be treated with cleansers designed to be effective on the chemical makeup of the specific stains. Our spot treatments are available upon request.
- Scotch Guard – Keep your carped looking new and cleaner longer with Scotchguard® treatments. After carpets have been cleaned, Reliance offers an optional Scotchguard® Advanced Carpet Protectant to help carpet fibers to resist future soiling and stains. Scotchguard® Advanced Carpet Protectant forms an invisible shield around each carpet fiber that repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. It dries quickly and leaves no odor. Additionally, it is non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets.
- Repair – Minor damage to carpet can be repaired by our experienced technicians at a great savings over the cost of replacement. Repair services include patching, dying, and seam repair.
- Stretching – Stretching and re-tacking services are also available to help improve your carpet's life and apperance.
Our technicians will be happy to move and replace light furniture during the cleaning appointment. We ask that you kindly remove delicate items including glass and lamps prior to the appointment.